а больше не выходило никаких видео? вроде 15.09 должен был выйти ДВД. Щонда обещала 15 минут вырезанного из финала...
• Dissecting Grey's Anatomy - Unaired Scenes
• In Stitches: Season Six Outtakes
• Extended Finale
• Chandra Wilson: Anatomy of a Talent
• Seattle Grace: On Call - 6 Webisodes
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Just when I was about to throw in the towel, the writers listened to the fans and gave us an awesome season of "Grey's Anatomy"!, September 24, 2010
By Dennis A. Amith (kndy) (California) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE) (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Sixth Season (DVD)
In 2005, "Grey's Anatomy" became a critically acclaimed television series that would become ABC's top rated dramas and winner of two Emmy and Golden Globe Awards.
Created by Shonda Rhimes ("Private Practice"), the drama series revolves around a group of interns and their experience at Seattle Grace Hospital. As well, as a few of the other doctors of the hospital. Throughout the first five seasons, we see these interns become residents and experience relationship problems and also the stress and challenges they face as resident doctors. The last season was a bit more dramatic as love was lost, love was found and we saw one of the main characters battling cancer, while another dies in a tragic accident.
Season six features a merger between Seattle Grace and Mercy West and this season introduces us to new doctors and characters who will have an impact on the current main characters.
NOTE: On "Grey's Anatomy - Complete Sixth Season", there is an extended episode of the season finale "Episode 126 - Death and All His Friends".
"Grey's Anatomy - Complete Sixth Season" is presented in Widescreen (1:78:1) - Enhanced for 16×9 televisions. When it comes to television drama series, "Grey's Anatomy" is one of ABC's highly rated dramas that although filmed in a hospital setting. The cinematography for the final episode was excellent. For the most part, the series looks good on DVD, nice good closeups and skintones are natural and during low light scenes, I didn't see any major noise or compression artifacts. For the most part, the fifth season does look very good on DVD.
It's important to note that since the release of the fifth season of "Grey's Anatomy", that season received a Blu-ray release and more than likely, there will be a Blu-ray release for this sixth season. For those who want better picture quality and lossless audio, I recommend the Blu-ray release.
As for audio, the series is presented in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and the series is primarily dialogue and music driven. Dialogue is clear and understandable, while the music has always played a major part for the series and definitely enhances certain scenes. I did notice more surround usage in the final two episodes. From the sirens, gun shots, crowd ambiance being utilized through the surround channels.
The show is presented in English SDH, Spanish and French subtitles.
"Grey's Anatomy - Complete Sixth Season" includes the following special features:
* Seattle Grace: On Call - Featuring all six web episodes of "Seattle Grace: On Call" (about five minutes long for each web episode) that were shown on abc.com. A short series featuring a documentary on the interns Steve, Megan, Ryan, Pierce and Graciella at Seattle Grace and a few of the new residents (Reed and Charles) that transferred to Seattle Grace from Mercy West Hospital and Dr. Owen Hunt all hanging out at the local bar hangout with Joe the Bartender.
* The Making of Seattle Grace: On Call - (2:30) Featuring the making of "Seattle Grace: On Call" and interviews with the cast and crew.
* Chandra Wilson: Anatomy of a Talent - (13:11) Chandra Wilson (who plays Dr. Miranda Bailey) is the first of the main talent to direct episodes for the show. The show creators and talent, including Chandra Wilson talks about how she became a director and certain parts of the episodes that she directed.
* Dissecting Grey's Anatomy: Unaired Scenes - The following are a total of nine deleted scenes from various episodes.
* In Stitches: Outtakes - (2:13) Outtakes from the sixth season of "Grey's Anatomy".
* Extended Scenes - Extended scenes for "The Time Warp", "Nervous Callie" and "Sad State of Affairs".
* Extended episode of "Episode 126 - Death and All His Friends" - (Duration for this extended episode is 1:01:16, the original episode is 42:58) This extended episode features more dialogue, especially the scenes that include Dr. Webber, especially an extended scene with Lexie, Dr. Altman and Dr. Sloan with Dr. Karev in an ambulance, emotional scenes with Lexie and Dr. Sloan and additional scenes that include the police.
"Grey's Anatomy - Complete Sixth Season" comes with a slip case.